Hey there! I’m Abigail.
Welcome to my humble corner of the internet. ✨
Abigail Blessing is a blog that:
- Inspires you to live life intentionally (& be productive)
- Motivates you to enrich your reading life with good literature
- Encourages you to face everyday challenges with hope
A few things you should know about me. . .
- 🌿 I’m originally from Minnesota (lake fanatic!) but I’ve lived most of my life overseas.
- 🌿 When I’m not reading a classic with a cup of tea in hand, I’ll most likely be pounding out a story or attempting to keep my plants alive. In my free time, I enjoy baking, running, and embroidery.
- 🌿 I love Jesus with all my heart & soul & mind, and I hope to glorify him in all I do.
- 🌿 I’m an old soul.
- 🌿 I’m an INFJ & 4w5. My head can be an interesting place.
- 🌿 Classical music (with plenty of cello & violin) is THE BEST music. Well. . . second to Folk.
- 🌿 Searching for beauty is a passion of mine. And I find it in everything from stars to libraries.
Grab a cup of tea and enjoy your stay! ☕️